Skip to main content

My Girly Look with a Very subtle Smokey Eye

I am so excited! I have just got my hands on The Urban Decay Naked 2 and 3 Palettes. Because of that, I decided to create a look with The Naked 3 Palette and thought I would share it with you :)

(Photos to come as soon as my Wifi is working Properly :)


Primer- Body Shop All in One 5 Action Perfector Instablur

This is just a silicon like formula and makes your skin feel so much smoother before you apply your foundation.

Foundation- Maybelline Superstay Betterskin in Ivory

I love this Foundation! It's got a medium-to high coverage and it makes your skin feel really nice!

Concealer- Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer in Ivory

Love this concealer. It's really good at covering things particularly under eye circles and redness

Power- ELF Studio Translucent Mattifying Powder

This is just a nice smooth powder that has no colour in it to mattify your skin

Bronzer- ELF Studio Warm Bronzer

A really pretty mixture of 4 different bronzer colours that you can either use separately or mixed together. Gives a nice glow

Blush- Sivanna Colors Shimmer Brick in 05

It's a really pretty mixture of pinks and corals that gives a nice flush to the cheeks. I also used the lightest shade as my brow highlight

Eyeshadow Base-Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Barely Branded

I just used this cream eyeshadow to prime my lids before the eyeshadow

Eyeshadow- Urban Decay Naked 3

Buzz- Centre of my Lid
Buzz is a really pretty, shimmery pink shade

Trick- Inner Corner
Trick is a beautiful goldy/copper shimmery shade

Liar- Outter Corner
A gorgeous browny/bronzey shimmery shade

Blackheart-Tiny bit on outter Corner
Looks like a mix between black, brown and purple. A beautiful shade with a slight shimmer

Dust- Inner Corner highlighter

Just a shimery champagne colour. Beautiful colour

Brows- ELF Studio Eye Brow kit in Medium

Mascara-
Maybelline One by One Mascara (Brownish Black)
Coral Colours Waterproof Mascara (Black)

Both really good formulas. Love Maybelline the most :)

Eyeliner-
Avon Always on Point Eyeliner in Black

I used this eyeliner just on my lower lash line. I love this range of liners because they are not a pencil or a wind up but sort of like a mix between a pencil and the Windup formla with a sharpener built into the lid so you aways have enough product

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm- Showy

I love these balms! They small like formula and they feel very moisturising despite being matte. I love this bright pink Shade.

All in All, I am very happy with the colours and formula of the Naked 3.There is a good range of gold and pink shades and the formula is very good. Only comment is, there could be a couple more matte shades

Hope this has been helpful for you

See you next time!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW- Coral Colours Loose Translucent Powder

Time for my first ever makeup review! Coral Colours is an often overlooked Australian makeup brand. I don't hear much about them but I have tried a mascara, blush, lip gloss and powder from them and they are awesome products. This powder is my holy grail setting powders for my foundation and concealer. I really do not like using powders with colour in them because I find they make my face look cakey no matter how little amount of product I use. But I think I am going to start using colour powders because tragically, this powder and my ELF translucent powder are almost empty and both these brands are not available in Thailand :( This powder is an amazing powder. I can use as much or as little as I want and it does not make my makeup look cakey. Even on days when I don't use a primer, translucent powder, especially this one still makes my makeup last all day! And this is in hot, Thailand climate! Rating- 10/10 Love the stuff! And as soon as I could, I would

My Poppy.....

Today I got to see my Poppy's grave for the first time since his funeral in September 2012. Fair to say I just sat on the grass, at his grave and just cried. It was at that moment when I realised I miss my Poppy more than I ever thought I did. Rest in Piece you wonderful man!

7 month Update

Hi! My name is Ruby and I am now 7 months old! I weigh 9 kilo and I wear a size 00 and 0 but size 0 is a little bit too big.  I am sitting up like a big girl now and eating solids.  I love apple, pear and berries but I hate broccoli. My favourite TV show is the Wiggles. I can say Mum and Dad now.  My favourite people are my Mummy, Daddy, Nanny and Aunty Claire.  I am rolling around now and Mummy almost cant keep track of me! Just wait until I'm crawling!