Skip to main content

Life update and 34 week Pregnancy Update




Photo 1- 33 weeks
Photo 2- 34 weeks
Photo 3- 32 weeks
Photo 4- 20 weeks

Hello! First of all, so sorry I have been M.I.A (missing in action) over the last few months. A lot has happened. But I'm back. 

So in October, I got really sick with the pregnancy as well as grief from losing Dad. It was a very hard time, for Yo as well.

I came back to Australia early November without Yo (we are still together) for the rest of the pregnancy. Luckily, he will be late next month in time for the baby to come :)

Things are a lot better than they were a few months ago, health wise. I am eating a lot more than I was (I couldn't eat for over a month). I lost 15kg in that time which took me to 70 kilos. Since then I have got back up to 78kg. Obviously a lot of that is baby weight.

So, about the baby. It's a girl! We found out at my 20 week scan :) We didn't mind what sex we got, but still feel so blessed to have a little baby girl. Her name is Ruby Elizabeth Chadu. I think i wrote in my 'Father/Daughter tag' that when Dad was alive, his nickname for me was Ruby. So when I found out that we are expecting a girl, I knew Ruby was the perfect name for her and the perfect way to honor her grandfather's memory. And I chose Elizabeth just because I've always liked the name.

At the moment, she's weighing in around 4 or 5 pound, which is slightly underweight due to how sick I was, but still normal. Everything is growing normally :) 

6 more weeks to go and we are so excited for the journey we will be taking as a new, young family. We are both excited for what the future holds for our little family <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW- Coral Colours Loose Translucent Powder

Time for my first ever makeup review! Coral Colours is an often overlooked Australian makeup brand. I don't hear much about them but I have tried a mascara, blush, lip gloss and powder from them and they are awesome products. This powder is my holy grail setting powders for my foundation and concealer. I really do not like using powders with colour in them because I find they make my face look cakey no matter how little amount of product I use. But I think I am going to start using colour powders because tragically, this powder and my ELF translucent powder are almost empty and both these brands are not available in Thailand :( This powder is an amazing powder. I can use as much or as little as I want and it does not make my makeup look cakey. Even on days when I don't use a primer, translucent powder, especially this one still makes my makeup last all day! And this is in hot, Thailand climate! Rating- 10/10 Love the stuff! And as soon as I could, I would

My Poppy.....

Today I got to see my Poppy's grave for the first time since his funeral in September 2012. Fair to say I just sat on the grass, at his grave and just cried. It was at that moment when I realised I miss my Poppy more than I ever thought I did. Rest in Piece you wonderful man!

7 month Update

Hi! My name is Ruby and I am now 7 months old! I weigh 9 kilo and I wear a size 00 and 0 but size 0 is a little bit too big.  I am sitting up like a big girl now and eating solids.  I love apple, pear and berries but I hate broccoli. My favourite TV show is the Wiggles. I can say Mum and Dad now.  My favourite people are my Mummy, Daddy, Nanny and Aunty Claire.  I am rolling around now and Mummy almost cant keep track of me! Just wait until I'm crawling!