Skip to main content

Younique Splash Liquid Lipstick




They're here! Splash Liquid Lipsticks are finally here! My unbiased opinion is that these are amazing! So far I only have 'Smashing' which is a gorgeous orange based red! <3

As you can see, 'Smashing' suits the lightest of girls to the darkest of girls. But a few people have found that if you have an 'in between' skin tone it doesn't suit as well.

These lipsticks have a thick formula which some people have compared to the formula of Jeffree Star's liquid lipsticks. Be aware that because they are a thicker formula, they do take about an hour to dry. But once they dry, they are not going anywhere.

These lipsticks are priced at $35 or 3 for $94. But........This month only, buy 3 liquid lipsticks for $94 AND receive a free Lip exfoliator pen worth $27.50!



You can find this month's special under 'kudos' on my website.
https://www.youniqueproducts.com/RachelChadu2603/party/5084621/view

Comments

  1. The colours are so bold and they look so amazing! Can't wait to check it out and swatch it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.youniqueproducts.com/RachelChadu2603/party/5084621/view Hi Audrey! Feel free to check out my website

      Delete
  2. These colours look amazing! I'm not sure I could wait the full hour for them to dry without smudging my lipstick 😂 But a great colour range!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so worth waiting for <3 I try and do it before the rest of my makeup

      Delete
  3. https://www.youniqueproducts.com/RachelChadu2603/party/5140174/view Hi Deanna! Yes they are! These lipsticks can be purchased on my website. They are $35 each or this month only you can purchase 3 liquid lipsticks and an exfoliating lip scrub for $94 AUD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW- Coral Colours Loose Translucent Powder

Time for my first ever makeup review! Coral Colours is an often overlooked Australian makeup brand. I don't hear much about them but I have tried a mascara, blush, lip gloss and powder from them and they are awesome products. This powder is my holy grail setting powders for my foundation and concealer. I really do not like using powders with colour in them because I find they make my face look cakey no matter how little amount of product I use. But I think I am going to start using colour powders because tragically, this powder and my ELF translucent powder are almost empty and both these brands are not available in Thailand :( This powder is an amazing powder. I can use as much or as little as I want and it does not make my makeup look cakey. Even on days when I don't use a primer, translucent powder, especially this one still makes my makeup last all day! And this is in hot, Thailand climate! Rating- 10/10 Love the stuff! And as soon as I could, I would

My Poppy.....

Today I got to see my Poppy's grave for the first time since his funeral in September 2012. Fair to say I just sat on the grass, at his grave and just cried. It was at that moment when I realised I miss my Poppy more than I ever thought I did. Rest in Piece you wonderful man!

7 month Update

Hi! My name is Ruby and I am now 7 months old! I weigh 9 kilo and I wear a size 00 and 0 but size 0 is a little bit too big.  I am sitting up like a big girl now and eating solids.  I love apple, pear and berries but I hate broccoli. My favourite TV show is the Wiggles. I can say Mum and Dad now.  My favourite people are my Mummy, Daddy, Nanny and Aunty Claire.  I am rolling around now and Mummy almost cant keep track of me! Just wait until I'm crawling!