Hi Guys! So I have a realised that I have a lot of lipsticks! And That is coming from someone that use to despise lipstick! But I love all these lipsticks so I thought I would share my lipstick collection with you :) Enjoy! Photo 1- Avon Ultra Colour Bold- Extreme Mauve Avon Ultra Colour Absolute-Soft Raspberry Avon Lipstick (Can't remember the name)- Red 2000 Avon Ultra Colour-Sunny Pink Avon Ultra Colour Bold- Bright Nectar Maybelline Bold Matte- Nude (Mat7) Avon Ultra Colour- Crush Avon Ultra Colour- Hibiscus Ulta 3 Lipstick- Orchid Maybelline Colour Whisper- Who Wore it Redder? Avon Vitaluscious- Nude Tritious Photo 2 (Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters)- Sweet Tart Lollipop Pink Lemonade Raspberry Pie Crème Brulee Sorbet Pink Truffle Candy Apple Photo 3- Rimmel Lasting Colour Rush Colour Balm- Colour Unknown Laqa and Co Lip Lube- Stranger Danger Ulta 3 Colour Me Pretty Lip Crayon- Pretty Flamingo Ulta 3 Colour Me Pretty Lip Crayon- Pretty Petal Revlon ...








Congrats!) Found your blog recently and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
ReplyDeleteInteresting posts and beautiful photos!
I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)
Diana Cloudlet
http://www.dianacloudlet.com/
Thankyou so much! I had become slack with it but now i know someone is interested in it makes me so happy and determined!
ReplyDelete