Skip to main content

Hillsong UNITED Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) Lyric Video





Needed to share this video! So true! God has just sent me on a journey to Thailand for 10 months with my husband. Had to learn that God would keep me safe in the unknown just like the song says and already things are looking great :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Lipstick Collection!!

Hi Guys! So I have a realised that I have a lot of lipsticks! And That is coming from someone that use to despise lipstick! But I love all these lipsticks so I thought I would share my lipstick collection with you :) Enjoy! Photo 1- Avon Ultra Colour Bold- Extreme Mauve Avon Ultra Colour Absolute-Soft Raspberry Avon Lipstick (Can't remember the name)- Red 2000 Avon Ultra Colour-Sunny Pink Avon Ultra Colour Bold- Bright Nectar Maybelline Bold Matte- Nude (Mat7) Avon Ultra Colour- Crush Avon Ultra Colour- Hibiscus Ulta 3 Lipstick- Orchid Maybelline Colour Whisper- Who Wore it Redder? Avon Vitaluscious- Nude Tritious Photo 2 (Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters)- Sweet Tart Lollipop Pink Lemonade Raspberry Pie Crème Brulee Sorbet Pink Truffle Candy Apple Photo 3- Rimmel Lasting Colour Rush Colour Balm- Colour Unknown Laqa and Co Lip Lube- Stranger Danger Ulta 3 Colour Me Pretty Lip Crayon- Pretty Flamingo Ulta 3 Colour Me Pretty Lip Crayon- Pretty Petal Revlon ...

I GOT MARRIED!

  I GOT MARRIED YESTERDAY! It was quite honestly the most amazing day of my life!! I married the man of my dreams. Despite bridesmaid dress issues and having to talk myself out of collapsing on stage, the day was absolutely perfect!    More photos to come :D

7 month Update

Hi! My name is Ruby and I am now 7 months old! I weigh 9 kilo and I wear a size 00 and 0 but size 0 is a little bit too big.  I am sitting up like a big girl now and eating solids.  I love apple, pear and berries but I hate broccoli. My favourite TV show is the Wiggles. I can say Mum and Dad now.  My favourite people are my Mummy, Daddy, Nanny and Aunty Claire.  I am rolling around now and Mummy almost cant keep track of me! Just wait until I'm crawling!